Warehouse position for the FOFF Resale and Consignment Store. Ad Posted June 28, 2022
Position involves working in a resale/consignment store environment with main duties consisting of loading and unloading donated items, organizing items in the warehouse and general cleaning and moving items in the warehouse and store floor. Duties and requirements of the position include but are not limited to:
- Physically fit to move, lift, transport heavy items.
- Sort and unpack boxes under the supervision of the Store Manager.
- Check and/or clean donated items to ensure their usefulness.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the showroom and warehouse areas by sweeping, cleaning, and dusting as needed or requested by Store Manager.
- Affable nature in dealing with customers, employees, volunteers, and donors.
- Willingness to undergo background check and drug testing.
The hours will be approximately 22 per week Wednesday – Friday and every other Saturday. $10 per hour after training.. You can email for an application at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the store at 102 US Hwy 117 Burgaw NC.